Boulder Family Visit

Last week Lora had to headed to Denver, CO for the Outdoor Retailer trade show and Wilson and I tagged along! Upon arrival Wilson's Aunt Chloe happened to be landing at the same time and met us at the gate. She grabbed Wilson and jumped on a bus headed for Boulder, leaving Lora and I to have a nice little worky-moon.

We took the new train from DIA to the RiNo District which is a cool artsy part of Denver and stayed at Ramble, where we rented bikes and ate at some amazing restaurants. Lora's favorite was Super Mega Bien.

We rode bikes to and from the trade show where we saw a ton of great friends from Jackson and attended two movie premieres for films that Lora has been working on for Red Bull Media House. I didn't go to OR expecting it to be a work trip, but had the opportunity to meet with a few of my clients like Patagonia, TGR and great friends from NOSO patches and MIZU.

Then we headed to Boulder to spend the next few days with Loras family. We had some nice family time and were able to hike everyday that we were there! It felt amazing to be back in the mountains, feeling strong and breathing the fresh mountain air. The radiation that had been done on my shoulder a week and a half ago seems to be gaining me some relief. The thought of cancer seems completely voided from my mind while I'm hiking in the mountains and I'm excited to do more of it.

We're home now and heading into an eventful week! I get my second immunotherapy infusion on Tuesday and it's my Mom's birthday!! On Wednesday, Mountain In The Hallway goes live, Thursday is the Live Like Roner event in Huntington Beach where we'll meet up with Travis, Kate and Tegan who are visiting from NY. They're going to be in Cardiff for the following week! After that, I'm looking forward to heading up to Jackson Hole to finish this project I've working on for two years ;) I'm not sure if the family will come with and I apologize in advance if I'm a little elusive about meeting up, but I'm planning on being pretty focused while I'm there.
Then I come home to scan and see if this new therapy is working.










Comments

Popular Posts